We love connecting with churches and organizations to share what we’ve learned since 1979. If you are eager to grow healthy relationships for your church or organization, we need to connect.
Here are seven ways you can access our knowledge and experience in helping build better relationships:
- Search our site. We have written or recorded nearly 2,000 articles and podcasts, all available right here on our site. Just use the search field on the right of any page. Chances are we have already addressed many of the relationship issues or questions you might have.
- Subscribe to our six week course on conflict resolution. One of the most powerful tools you can take advantage of is our free email course on conflict resolution. Thousands of couples, churches, and organizations get a weekly email delivered straight to them for six weeks.
- Listen to our podcast. Each week we deliver a new show on topics like communication, conflict resolution, personalities, sexual intimacy, how to survive an affair, and more. You can listen on any of your favorite podcast apps like iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIN, and more.
- Experience our powerful online courses. Every online course available is designed to help you build a better relationship. You get instant access to our best video teaching series on marriage and parenting. Each course has video content and discussion style questions to help you apply the lessons. You can find out more here.
- Book us as a speaker. We have been speaking around the world for more than 20 years to millions of people. We have helped hundreds of churches, corporations, and conferences. If you have an event you would like us to consider, please visit our events page or you can call us toll free at 800-975-8748.
- Hire us as an executive coach. We love one-on-one coaching for corporations and executives who want to take advantage of our communication methods, Emotional Intelligence training, and organizational relationship wellness education.
- Attend one of our Reignite Marriage Intensives. If your own marriage is struggling or you are feeling stuck on an important issue, consider the Reignite program. There are eight locations across the United States where you can meet privately with one of our personally trained relationship experts. You spend two or three days in a row working as a couple to find resolution to your most pressing issues.