A young 19 yr old in the Philippines gets what it takes to truly romanticize a woman! He bought her a McDonald’s Chicken Nugget bouquet for Valentine’s Day…how do nasty chicken nuggets equal romance you ask? Well it’s not what you buy that matters gentleman, it’s why you buy it! Coming up next on SMR we are going to help you learn how thoughtfulness can truly get the fires burning at home, even if it comes in the form of a greasy, chicken nugget.
If you are wanting immediate help with your relationship, please check out our online library of marriage and parenting courses!
- Hours of powerful, relationship changing video content
- In-depth study content, questions, and more
- An online experience based on our best relationship series like Keys to Loving Lasting Relationships, DNA of Relationships, Smalley Marriage Intensive, Homes of Honor, and so much more
What is thoughtfulness? “Consideration for the needs of other people.”
- Listening and paying attention to the little things about your spouse
- It’s random and yet consistent
- It is serving without the expectation of return service
What’s in it for you?
- Your spouse feels validated, and there’s not much more sexy than feeling validated
- Your spouse feels acknowledged and heard which leads to greater intimacy
- You benefit when benefiting others
- Helps you live longer
- It’s contagious
- Can help with chronic pain
- Lowers blood pressure
- Gives us a sense of purpose beyond ourselves
Download the Smalley Marriage Intensive Your Marriage app and make your love list today!
Smalley Marriage Intensive Your Marriage app on:
Windows Phone https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh4w0qh
Also, don’t forget…
If you haven’t left a review yet in iTunes, don’t be shy, it’s easy to do and it really lets me know you’re listening (and others too). Click here.
Submit your story and get a chance to be interview on the show! We want to hear from you because your stories of hope and transformation will help others! https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/9nDXeH