So I googled something today that I’m not proud of…the search term was “what I hate about Valentine’s Day”. Got 1.25 million results. But there’s something I have to get off my chest about Valentine’s Day, because I really do hate it. And here’s some lovely quotes from others who feel the same:
“If you’re sad about being alone on Valentine’s Day, just remember, no one loves you on the other days of the year either.”
“Roses are red, Valentine’s Day is a lie!”
“Happy unimaginative, consumer oriented, manipulative and shallow interpretation of Romance Day!”
If you are wanting immediate help with your relationship, please check out our online library of marriage and parenting courses!
- Nearly 100 hours of powerful, relationship changing video
- In-depth study content, questions, and more
- An online experience based on our best relationship series like Keys to Loving Lasting Relationships, DNA of Relationships, Reignite, Homes of Honor, and so much more
- Every week should be a Valentine’s Day
- Too many couples rely on this one big day to save their marriage
- It really trivializes what love truly is (and it is not expensive meals, flowers, or candy…) It’s about selling love
So how can you make this one day special?
- Relax, enjoy, and keep it simple
- Make a commitment to love each other every week, why not make a love list for each other! Download the app, we have a list making robot for you.
Also, don’t forget…
If you haven’t left a review yet in iTunes, don’t be shy, it’s easy to do and it really lets me know you’re listening (and others too). Click here.
Submit your story and get a chance to be interview on the show! We want to hear from you because your stories of hope and transformation will help others! https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/9nDXeH