Our seminars will transform the way couples build a healthy, secure relationship! We have reduced 40 years of research into powerful events. Whether you are 19 or 80, married, or planning to get married, our events are for you! Over the years we have discovered two different styles of events proven effective in reaching couples, the evening date night style and the two day event style.
THE DIFFERENT SEMINARS WE OFFER
- The Comedy of Love Date Night
- The Comedy of Love Weekend Event
- Your own custom event or keynote presentation
Watch this clip from a date night
TYPICAL SCHEDULE FOR A DATE NIGHT
Couples love date nights because it requires a smaller time commitment on their part and encourages them to get out and have fun together. Couples need to experience fun together. The Comedy of Love Date Night gives couples a chance to enjoy an evening together, laughing and even learning a bit on how to love each other better.
The Comedy of Love Date Night is inspirational comedy, or comedy with a point. Marriage can be tough, but learning how to love each other does not have to be.
Couples will be entertained while discovering the keys to a successful relationship. A typical date night event is about a 2.5 hour evening and can include fun interactions for the couples, appetizers, a meal, or dessert. The evening is flexible and can fit the needs of your church or organization.
Watch this clip from a two day event
TYPICAL SCHEDULE FOR A WEEKEND EVENT
If you are looking for a more in-depth experience, but still want all the fun of a date night, then the Comedy of Love Weekend event is perfect. It has all the stories and humor of the date night but in a two-day format.
- 6:00pm to 7:00pm – Registration check-in (doors and book table open)
- 7:00pm to 9:00pm – Sessions 1 and 2 and a break
- 8:00am to 8:30am – Doors and book table open
- 9:00am to 12:30pm – Sessions 3-6 and breaks
The weekend event will help couples discover:
- How to resolve conflict
- The best way to ignite passion and romance
- Exactly why couples get stressed and how to overcome it
- A simple way to start any difficult conversation
- Just one word that will absolutely change everything
If you are interested in booking us, you can fill out the form at the bottom of this page or call us at 800-975-8748.
The best way to follow-up an event is to go deeper into the principles through a curriculum and DVD series. We also give every couple or individual the free six week course on conflict resolution.
EVENT PROMOTIONAL DOWNLOADS
- Comedy of Love Poster – click here to download
- Comedy of Love Hand Out Card – click here to download
PROMOTIONAL PICS (just click on any image below to see the full size)